Thursday, November 5, 2009

Half Baked - Date Challenge

All of you American's know exactly what I'm talking about, and if you don't - this brit has one upped you. If the somewhat cult classic of a film, Dave Chappelle goes on a date with a girl only to discover he has exactly $8.00 on him. As a result, some brief laughs ensue as he says suggests walking as opposed to a cab, buying a hotdog instead of a formal dinner, and then pretending to give change to a bumb, actually takes it making a few dollars to save the last part of his date which consists of ice cream for the both of them.

I don't want you to approach a bumb, much physically come in contact (he only touched the cup he was holding, that's close enough in my book.) No my friends, I want you to be as cheap on a date as possible BUT

1. Spend money at least three times
2. Start with $20 (I'm accounting for inflation, and given your shit economy finding $20 in the first place is going to be a challenge from what I'm told)
3. As always you can never tell her what your challenege is
4. Score a second date.

If you can do all the above - save a copy of the receipt. Post a comment on here, email me...I'll pay for the next date. No joke. Hope you got paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment