Monday, November 16, 2009

Double Pitts to Chesty - The Axe Challenge


Dan and I are currently sitting around, about to head out on the night when it struck me I purchased a can of Axe bodyspray the other day for a challenge and only NOW just remember i purchased it for this very occasion.

Axe has a pretty fierce and arguably outstanding marketing team. I mean, young adolescent males buy their products under the idea that it's going to land them more women...well at least the attention of more women. That being said, it only seems to me that this is the kind of thing that needs to be put to the test. To the best of my knowledge I don't think this has been documented recorded anywhere, so game on for us/me then?

Challenge: Drench myself in Axe bodyspray, I'm talking like the way they do in the commercials. Which in case you are unaware is far too much. That being said, I should do that times TWO. I mean, if anything women are going to be throwning themselves at me, right? We're gonna have to see, i'm about to practically bathe in this stuff and hit the town. I'll report back at the end of the night, possibly with video.






** UPDATE **

Alright, i just got back in and i have to say the Axe campeign delivers as promised...girls simply just notice you more. It's certainly a conversation starter, girls notice this and practically run towards you. I kid you not, but you have literally gotta be dripping in this stuff. I feel pretty nasty right now, won't lie. But girls smiled at me an unusual amount more, which I have to say only makes me want to further conduct a survey about this crap. Really? Don't get me wrong, i know scent can mean a lot to women, but this much? Not to mention, Axe? A $5 bottle of coming of age bodyspray? This cheap shit works?! I don't want to believe it. So much so that within the past few sentences - I HAVE to conduct further research on this. I encourage everyone to do the same. Do It For the Story.

Marcus Out.
Original Post: 11/7/09

No comments:

Post a Comment