Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Complete Alienation

I'm justifying this because I find a guy to be both bothersome and pathetic. To provide some back story on the situation, my girlfriend met this guy during her introduction week to our university and he took a shine to her. After having asked her out what is apparently five or more times, he stays headstrong regardless of rejection. Tactlessness aside, he knows that I am dating her (exclusive), and continues to ask her to hang out, whether it be "watching the game" or "a movie at his place" I feel that this guy is pushing his luck. He's now told her that he wants to meet me; which I'm getting a "I should approve of this guy" vibe from, even though he's known her less than an entire semester.

Normally if a guy were to be so persistent even with the knowledge of a boyfriend, I would propose a round of fisticuffs. But since I've found myself in the potential presence of a tactless moron, some of the writers at PMO have decided to have some fun, the result we hope will be complete alienation.

Current plan: I'll have my girlfriend invite him to hang out with some friends just for a random get together. We'll go out to dinner and it will be a double date + one. Myself and my girlfriend, Marcus and a friend of his (both taking on completely new personalities which I'll let him cover) and the unstable wheel, my girlfriends friend.

We will do our best to record different portions of this night, for your personal entertainment.

Scratched plans:
1.) Invite him to a blind double date, except have his date be a gay guy, or a gay guy dressed in drag (both of which are viable options). The idea is that no guy wants to hang out with a girl who thinks he's gay.
2.) Have him casually meet up with us, and Marcus would stroll in and start alluding to an orgy we had planned later that night, that he is of course, not invite too.
3.) Carry around a bag of flour, and when my girlfriend goes to the bathroom, offer him "a line".

No comments:

Post a Comment