Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introduction

I'm Lance. My portion of this is largely going to be 'we did this, can you do it better?', or 'we did this, there's really no need for you to, and it's really not as fun as it sounds'. Think of me as part competition, part comic relief. But, i was just informed of this as of today, so the only thing i have on my mind is a drinking game.

Vikings: First, you pick a Viking. Then, the Viking gets a beer (Can for normal mode, Cup for hard mode). When he has his beer, he takes his shirt off, goes out into the party (ideally with a viking helmet on, but if you don't have one, I understand), finds an unsuspecting woman, throws her over his shoulder, screams "RAPE AND PILLAGE,RAPE AND PILLAGE", and chugs his beer. If the woman falls, spills your beer, or claws his eyes 'till he drops her, he has to chug either his full helmet, or a comparable amount (if she calls the cops or some of her male friends, you probably have bigger problems). If he succeeds, he's pretty fucking awesome. And all his friends have to down a beer.
Will I ever play Viking? We'll see. Will anyone I know play? Only if my roommate stops going after fat chicks when he's drunk. Will any of you? I sure hope so.

You stay classy, internet.
-Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment